Summer may be months away, but the 61st Annual Progressive Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow offers recreation-enthusiasts the opportunity to plan and prepare for summertime adventures. Held Jan. 24-28 at the Kentucky Exposition Center, this event brings hundreds of boats, RVs and accessories for outdoor sports together under one roof.
In addition to vendors, the event features seminars, clinics and entertainment. Activities include:
- Mini-clinics and trampoline wall demonstrations hosted by Nick’s Boat Dock.
- Meet and greets with professional wakeboarder Chad Sharpe, former World & USA National Champion.
- The America’s Boating Club Boating Skills Virtual Trainer, a boating simulator that allows users to learn boating maneuvers.
- Children’s trout pond where children under 12 will be able to fish for trout at the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife booth.
- Twiggy, the world’s most famous watersports-loving squirrel, skis behind a radio-controlled boat.
- Paddle Sports Pool hosted by Canoe Kentucky. Discover the fun of stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and other paddle sports.
Held in the South Wing, show hours are Wednesday, 5 - 9 p.m., Thursday, 12 - 9 p.m., Friday, 12 - 9 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for seniors (60 and up) and free for children (12 and under) and active military with an active military ID. Parking at the Kentucky Exposition Center is $8 per vehicle and $20 per bus.
For more information, visit www.louisvilleboatshow.com.